Wednesday 16 April 2014

editing day 1


Today was a small start to the editing because as we sat down and delegated jobs to each other we decided that bill should do music because he has done many years in the subject me to do editing because  I have done a few years in media and I have picked up skills in editing in final cut and jeevan to do the titles because he had done an art subject before he had the creative mind to enable them to find and make the titles suit to the appropriate scene.

We was sat down and transferred all of the data on to the apple Mac and then converted them on to mpeg stream clip so that means that I can chose what file to save them to further more once I had transferred them on to the right file. once I had waited for all of the clips to transfer over I then saved them on to separate folders so that I had backups of the files so when I had finished that it took me a few hours because we started finding doubles of the files but once this had sorted out they were all separated and organised.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment