Wednesday 16 April 2014

editing

Today was very eventful because I was able to sit down for 2 hours concentrating so I was able to do some solid work because this was the start of the editing I had to make sure that the files was not corrupt. once I imported them on to final cut pro on the Macs once they had been imported I could select all of the files and place them on the time line so I could crop cut and add adjust the files but because the length of the files was like 7 minutes. I had to spend a considerable amount of time going through all of the clips and choosing with the group what clips we would need then choosing where we would like them to go because we did not film everything in order so we had to re adjust the positioning of the film to where it was needed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment